Firstly, there are several types of private investigation agencies in Singapore. For sensitive cases such as matrimonial investigations, please do not hire an agency that hires part-time PIs as they are less experienced in handling situations that might lead to your partner being aware that they are being investigated.
Asia Top Investigation, an award-winning PI agency only hires the best PIs and with over 20+ years of on-the-field PI experience, Vincent Tan leads a team of investigators to solve your case and gathers evidence in the most cost-effective method.
If you’re interested in how Asia Top Investigation conducts our cases and what our methodology is, you may read this article here: How Singapore Private Investigators conduct Surveillance?
If you’re looking to hire a PI agency, here are 5 tips to select a private investigation agency in Singapore:
- Licensed in Singapore According to the Singapore Police Force (SPF), A Private Investigator’s license is required to operate in Singapore. Be sure to look out for their agency license number and their individual PI license number. Do take note of the expiry date as some PI might still be soliciting business after their license is expired, which is against Singapore law.
- Customer Reviews If you do not have a trusted friend’s recommendation, the next best avenue is reading their online reviews such as Google Reviews. This will give you a good idea of past clients of that agency and their cases solved success rate.
- Experience from Past Cases The experience of the private investigators and the evidence-gathering equipment used is critical to the success of your case. If the agency has a website, read about their niche or past experiences in related cases and equipment used, if any. If you’re looking for matrimonial investigations, look out for that agency’s experience in marital cheating cases, and peek into their methodology of investigations to solve these cases. This would give you a good idea of their approach to your case as well before even meeting the PI.
- Communication Frequency If you need the PI’s report for the court hearing, be sure to check with the agency on the frequency of updates and timeline of the report after the surveillance if any. As PI’s cases are mostly private and confidential, make sure that your PI has strong ethics to keep your information and communication channels secure and up to date.
- Pricing Services such as surveillance may drag on longer than expected. This is why you should ask for a clear pricing structure before you engage a PI agency in Singapore for their services. Make sure an official service agreement is being presented, clearly stating any additional charges if it overruns. Failing to do so would give leverage to your PI agency that may charge you exorbitant amounts for completed the service. Some PI agencies will also try to sell you a “package price” with hidden costs and prepaid manhours which will not be refunded. Avoid committing to any packages and always look out for the hidden cost, GST, and other extra charges.
To read our Google Reviews on past client’s experience with Asia Top Investigation, click here.
If you’re looking for an experienced PI that to help solve your case or if you need some advice on an ongoing case, you may contact Asia Top Investigation at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +65 9651 1969.
If you’d like to learn more on ,private investigation-related knowledge, feel free to check out our other articles ,here. If you’re interested, we’ve also written an article on how to ,hire a PI agency in Singapore ,here.
ASIA TOP INVESTIGATION LLP
License, No. L/PS/000016/2020
Telephone No. +65 96511969 via Phone or WhatsApp call
Email Address: ,,email@example.com
Suggested keywords: ,,Asia Top Investigation, ,,Singapore Top Investigator, ,,Singapore Top Private Investigator, ,,Top Private Investigator, ,Singapore,, Best Investigator, ,,Private Investigator, ,,Private Investigator Singapore, ,,Private Investigation Agency, ,,Private Investigation Agency Singapore, ,,Private Detective, ,,Private Eye.